Algo 8039 SIP Video Mullion Intercom
IP Video Mullion Intercom with Wide Field of View Camera – PoE
The PoE 8039 SIP Video Mullion Intercom is a wide angle IP video intercom designed for hands-free visitor communication at a secure door entrance framed in mullion. The narrow footprint of this intercom is ideal for installation on mullion door frames, however, the 8039 can be mounted to any surface for intercom communication at gates and other building entry and access points. This IP video intercom / doorphone is outdoor rated, and is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8039 is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Initiates or accepts intercom calls.
- 187 degree field of view from a web browser or any H.264 video enabled telephone.
- Outdoor rated – Type 3R (IPX3).
- Configurable backlit tactile silicon rubber keypad, featuring auto-attendant capability.
- Seamless relay activation via telephone or intercom keypad for secure door or gate entry.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for door / gate entry, in addition to controlling access points to elevators and secure areas such as a day care, hospital ward, lab or data center.
The 8039 IP Video Mullion Intercom provides flexible communication options and the ability to answer using a standard telephone, softphone client or smartphone. Integration with a VoIP telephone system extends the reach of the intercom to all users on the UC platform having a telephone regardless of whether the device is video-enabled or not.
Fisheye Camera Lens & Wide Angle Field of View for Security Detection
A fisheye camera lens and de-warp algorithm allows visibility directly beneath the intercom as well as 90 degrees left and 90 degrees right. An intuitive web interface provides the capability to “see” what the intercom “sees” at any time from any browser. This security detection feature and wide angle field of view provides visibility if a visitor were to try and step away from the intercom to avoid being seen. Similarly, line of sight below the intercom can assist with incidents where a visitor is having difficulty and fallen to the ground, for example.
In addition to access control functions, the 8039 keypad can be configured in several ways for visitors including simple one-button calling, extension dialing, or as an integrated auto-attendant feature which plays a custom recorded WAV file in response to a key press. For example, “Welcome to our school, please press one for office, two for staff room, three for day care.”
Integrated Door / Gate Access Control
For maximum user convenience, the 8039 allows momentary door unlock control activated by a keypress from the 8039 intercom or via the telephone answering device. This requires the optional 8061 IP Relay Controller which can be securely located away from the public facing intercom. Alternatively, an internal relay on the 8039 is available for door control function with lower security.
To sum up, the 8039 is an outdoor rated IP video intercom / doorphone. The endpoint is powered via PoE (IEEE 802.3af). A surface mount bracket is included for easy wall installation. The product is CSA/UL, FCC and CE certified.
Benefits of the PoE Algo IP Video Mullion Intercom
- Video intercom with 187 degree field of view.
- Fits a mullion door frame where standard intercoms do not mount properly.
- Configurable keypad featuring auto-attendant capability.
- Network managed and supervised SIP endpoint.
- Eliminates FXS port or ATA.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity.
- Wideband G.722 HD voice audio for clarity and intelligibility.
- Suitable for public access and outdoor environments.