Yealink CP900 Portable Speaker Phone with USB
Yealink CP900 is the high-performance portable UC speakerphone that is flexible and scalable for meetings of up to 6 people. The Yealink CP900 provides seemless plug and play connectivity with option to connect it to your PC, tablet and smartphone via Bluetooth wireless pairing, or USB wired connection. The CP900 is the 1st UC portable speakerphone on the market that includes a Microsoft Teams button allowing you start and control Teams meetings on the connected device.
CP900 can connect via Bluetooth to Yealink T5x Series phones giving users a portable speakerphone that can move up to 30+ feet away from there desk, yet still provide the ability to answer/reject incoming call, end call, redial, and more right from the CP900's buttons.
- Portable, compact design at only 5.5 inches wide and 1.5 inches thick
- High Definition Voice for calls and music
- Pairs to mobile phones, tablets, and PCs via Bluetooth
- Attached USB-A cable allows for plug and play connectivity and charging
- 2 Simultaneous device connections at same time. CP900 can be connected to a laptop with USB and a smart phone with built-in Bluetooth at the same time. Pressing the answer key on CP900 switches unit from one device to the other.
- Optimized for Microsoft Office 365, Skype for Business, and Teams (but also compatible with other UC platforms)
- Teams V4 certification
- Use the Microsoft Teams button to launch Teams client on the connected device to manage audio, video, chat, or web conferences
- Pressing Teams button for 2 seconds launches Cortana to control Teams client (Teams only mode and Cortana feature enabled)
- Teams button on CP900 can also interact with Siri when paired with iPhone or iPad like calling contacts
- Full Duplex Speakerphone for reduced clipping
- 6.5 foot, 360 degree microphone pickup range
- 6 built-in microphones with beamforming array technology
- Compatible with Yealink Device Management Platform to control features and update device firmware
- Pairs to Yealink T5x Series phones via Bluetooth. Provides ability for CP900 buttons to enter or exit the dialing screen, answer/reject incoming call, end call, redial, and more (V.85 firmware or higher req on T5x phone)
- CP900 Speakerphone w/USB cable
- Zipper Bag
- Quick Start Guide