The SIP-based RFID/Keypad Secure Access Control Endpoint uses the existing VoIP or PoE network infrastructure to securely unlock and lock gates or doors. PoE powered and in a secure outdoor-rated case, the RFID/Keypad Secure Access Control Endpoint can store up to 500 access codes. There is a blacklisted code list that when activated, will make a phone call and play a pre-recorded message or can broadcast a multicast message to IP speakers when registered to the VoIP server. Good code and blacklisted code lists can be updated on the web interface or auto provisioned by a remote server.
- Mifare Plus X 2K/4K cards are supported for a high level of encryption
- 12-key keypad
- Alert buzzer
- Red/Green lock status lights
- Can operate in standalone mode. PBX not required.
- Future-proof and adaptable when upgrading to new VoIP PBX
- Built in time of access scheduler
- Local and remote logging with timestamp
- NTP time support
- Network web management
- Blacklisted code alert via dialout and multicast stored message
- Network downloadable firmware
- Dry contact relay to trigger door lock or unlock gates
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Security Torx screws with driver kit included