Algo SIP Relay Controller 8063
IP Door Opening Control and SIP Interface Module – PoE
The PoE 8063 https://www.algosolutions.com/8063SIP Relay Controller is a door control relay module for Algo 8036, 8039 and 8201 intercoms. The controller also interfaces to the Algo 1202 Call Button for customer service and emergency alerting applications. The 8061 is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the endpoint compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Seamless relay activation for Algo intercoms / doorphones using DTMF via telephone or intercom keypad for secure door or gate entry (e.g, unattended lobby, airport, hotel / resort, hospital ward, gated entrance, parking lot, yard, etc.).
- SIP interface module for 1202 Call Button in customer service and emergency alerting applications (e.g., school, manufacturing plant / factory, utility, government facility, retail, healthcare).
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
Door & Gate Opening Control
The 8061 SIP Relay Controller provides door opening control exclusively for the Algo 8036, 8039 and 8201 intercoms. It cannot be deployed as a stand alone device for door control. This IP relay controller serves as a bridge between the Algo intercom and peripheral hardware such as door strikes and alarm / access control systems.
Door control functions and configurations are managed via a web interface and include:
- Access control by either entering a door open code via the intercom keypad (e.g., 8036 or 8039), or by dialing a code on the telephone / device receiving the intercom call.
- The 8061 can be located in a secure location inside the building to prevent access or tampering via the public facing intercom station. Note: A door control relay located within the intercom itself has the potential to be compromised, and thus presents a significant security issue. To address this concern, the 8061 is located inside a building or in a secure location.
SIP Interface for a Call Button or Accessory
Up to four 1202 Call Buttons, or any accessory that provides a contact closure, can be interfaced to the 8061 SIP Relay Controller. When the 8061 relay input is activated from a button press, for example, the 8061 will dial a configured target extension and play a WAV file when the telephone is answered. Alternatively, the relay input can be configured to play the WAV file via its audio output jack. A unique WAV file can be associated with each relay input on the 8061. The WAV file is stored in device memory. Only a single button press can be handled by the 8061 at a time. Note: The Algo 1203 Call Switch is not supported on the 8061.
To sum up, the 8061 is an IP relay controller for intercom / doorphone applications, in addition to customer service and emergency notification alerting. The endpoint is powered via PoE (IEEE 802.3af) and is CSA/UL, FCC and CE certified.
Benefits of the PoE Algo IP Relay Controller
- Network managed and supervised SIP endpoint.
- Seamless relay activation for Algo intercoms / doorphones using DTMF via telephone or intercom keypad for secure door or gate entry.
- Button or relay accessory interface to a VoIP telephone system for customer service and emergency notification applications.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity.