Algo IP Door Controller
IP Digital IO Module for Door Control & Automation
The Algo 8063 IP Door Controller is a compact and capable PoE powered digital IO interface designed specifically for door opening control and IP integration with legacy facility infrastructure. The 8063 if fully compatible with Algo 8036, 8039 and 8201 intercoms for secure door control.
- Seamless relay activation for Algo intercoms / doorphones using telephone or intercom keypad for secure door or gate entry (e.g, unattended lobby, airport, hotel / resort, hospital ward, gated entrance, parking lot, yard, etc.)
- SIP or multicast triggered relay events.
- Two relay outputs and two “digital” inputs compatible with dry contact closure.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
PoE (IEEE 802.3af/at).
Door & Gate Opening Control
The 8063 IP Door Controller is specifically designed to provide door opening control in combination with Algo 8036, 8039 and 8201 intercoms. The controller provides an interface to peripheral hardware such as door strikes and alarm / access control systems.
Door control functions and configurations are managed via a web interface and include:
- Access control by either entering a door open code via the intercom keypad (e.g., 8036 or 8039), or by dialing a code on the telephone / device receiving the intercom call.
- The 8063 can be located in a secure location inside the building to prevent access or tampering via the public facing intercom station. Note: A door control relay located within the intercom itself has the potential to be compromised, and thus presents a significant security issue. To address this concern, the 8063 is located inside a building or in a secure location.
Benefits of the PoE Algo 8063 IP Door Controller
- Network managed and supervised IP endpoint.
- Seamless relay activation for Algo intercoms / doorphones using telephone or intercom keypad (if equipped) for secure door or gate entry.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af/at) for plug and play network connectivity.