Algo 1203 Call Switch
Call Switch LED Button for Emergency Alerting, Notification & Customer Assistance
The Algo 1203 Call Switch is a single gang illuminated LED button for alerting with any Algo IP speaker, IP strobe light or 8301 paging adapter. For any application requiring one-touch programmable announcement or alert notification, the 1203 is designed as a simple and intuitive interface for emergency and non-emergency alerting or for improving customer service.
When configured with a compatible Algo IP endpoint for button press activation, the 1203 initiates one of the following actions:
- Multicast an alert or announcement.
- Make a SIP call to a configured extension to play a discreet notification when the call is answered.
- Make a SIP call to a configured extension and permit hands-free two-way communication (e.g. via the Algo IP speaker microphone).
The 1203 Call Switch is not rated for outdoor use. Feature highlights include:
- Emergency alerting and customer assistance button.
- Single gang footprint for concealed placement, if required.
- Easy to use illuminated button with flash confirmation when activated.
- Interfaces via relay input to all Algo IP speakers, IP strobe lights, and 8301 paging adapter.
- Single twisted pair wiring for location almost anywhere (24 gauge).
- Powered, supervised and web configured via Algo PoE IP endpoint.
- Complements Algo audible and visual IP endpoints for notification and alerting over any size workplace, campus or enterprise.
- Product dimensions: 2.8″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (7.1cm x 11.4cm x 3.8cm)
The 1203 fits a standard single gang box. Please note important ESD notice in Getting Started Sheet.
- Emergency and safety notification in schools, banking, office and other workplace environments.
- Discrete notification for security assistance at a reception desk.
- Workplace medical emergency alert.
- Customer service assistance or help button.
- Classroom or office intercom via an Algo IP speaker.